Monday, March 16, 2009

March 16, Photo a Week

Here is Annie again, all done and sitting on the antique trunk that DH's dad hand painted, on top of my quilt that I made called Bed Bugs. She is all done and looking pretty cute sitting there.

Bed Bugs has cute bugs and "real" looking bugs embroidered in the center of each square and bugs in the fabrics making up the squares. I love all the happy colors and polka'dots in this quilt. I made it several years ago, but what the heck, sharing is sharing.





























DD and I went to a quilt show and here are pics of a few of the quilts. Some folks do just lovely work don't they. We had a nice afternoon strolling thru the quilts and there were many very antique ones there too. Then a nice little snack. Kyleigh liked the "bear" quilt. She was too cute with her plastic adult glove on so she could touch the quilts.










Spring is coming!! Crocus are blooming. I am so happy. Now, why didn't I take a picture of those crocus? Duhhh.

7 comments:

HElen said...

You did an incredibale job on quilt! A lot of work! and very nice doll!

Carla said...

Great quilts. Love the pink ribbon one. Love your cute doll too!!

BumbleVee said...

a lot of work into that one... I particularly like the butterfly....

Serena Lewis said...

Great job on Annie and the 'bug' quilt! the other quilt pics are lovely too. Kyleigh is quite a cutie.

JudiA said...

Oh I haven't been to a quilt show in ages - glad to see you are catching Kyleigh early! Your Annie/Quilt/Box vignette is so charming.

sandy said...

Love the quilt you made and the doll is so cute.

BumbleVee said...

Hi Cheryl ... just wanted to say hi..... saw your name on Doll Stret.... it twigged the old memory...

how are ya? ..whatcha doin? .....

Vee